Game Grumps: SANIC DA HORDGEHEG Game Grumps: SANIC DA HORDGEHEG

Great work!

LOST ATARI VCS COMMERCIAL LOST ATARI VCS COMMERCIAL

The animation is okay. I think you could have pushed the effect of it looking like it was on an old crt tv a bit further though.

Dickey Ride Dickey Ride

What? I fail to see the humor in this.

Testing mechanics to drag and drop Testing mechanics to drag and drop

I think this may have worked better as a game instead of a movie.

Double Fartin' 2 Double Fartin' 2

I'm a bit confused by this...

BillionthVirus responds:

It was just supposed to be something stupid and quick and before I knew it, I'd invested a whole hour.

An Absolute Fact An Absolute Fact

I like it a lot! It was very weird though because my name is Tate and my brother's name is Carson.

SleepyCast Animated - Drawing Stories SleepyCast Animated - Drawing Stories

Some parts are okay but for the most part I feel it's mostly tweened. Also I think it might be a bit better if you got rid of the intro because it seems like filler. (I know that you want to introduce Sleepycabin and give them credit but for the most part I feel that the community knows who they are.) I think if you keep animating you could do some great stuff though! Also, it may be my computer, but why is there a long blank frame that's dragged out? Also I recommend that you add more backgrounds on some blank frames and a bit of value.

MegazoidNG responds:

Thanks, I'll try to look up some flash tutorials to become better at animation.

The Joker's New Tattoos The Joker's New Tattoos

This may be biased because I've always been a fan of film cow for a while now but I think this is pretty good.

No Going Back No Going Back

Well... Wasn't expecting that...

Bananaman Bananaman

The animation was okay I guess. I can't really say much about the comedy though. I found the comedy to be kinda stale but this is coming from a guy who likes fart and poop jokes. Not really my cup of tea but I can see how some could enjoy this.

plasticapple responds:

Thank you for having a look! :)